Sunday, October 16, 2011

Garden Room Construction is Complete!





Shop, Sit & Socialize or Simply Relax & Enjoy

The garden room is ready for the fall and winter seasons!








We have installed new lights, heating and doors to make it cozy for our customers as the weather gets colder.


The garden room is also available to reserve for a private tea, luncheon or small get together.





Call or visit us down at the store to reserve a date.

P.S.

Don't forget about our fall cider pressing!


Bring in a bag of apples and press your own fresh apple cider with our antique cider press! Also enjoy delicious cider donuts, a bonfire and live music.

October 29th
10am-4pm
(Store open until 6pm)


We'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I drive by often but never seem to make time to stop. My daughter told me I NEEDED to visit your store and so we did. She loves your place and showed me every nook and crannie, but I must say I did love your new garden room the most. It makes me just want to sit and stay awhile!

    ReplyDelete